Graphic Designer (Full-Time)
Full-Time at Wolf & Shepherd
Who is Wolf & Shepherd?
Wolf & Shepherd, a men's performance dress shoe line, is designed for the high-performing young professional. The concept came from the problem professionals face, going to and from work in sneakers just to avoid the common discomfort found in a quality dress shoe. As a fast-growing lifestyle brand, we are on a mission to debunk the myth that classically styled dress shoes can’t have modern technology comforts. We have had early success designing and selling our beautiful (and comfortable) dress shoes, and we are continually looking for ways to gain new customers.
We’re looking for a driven professional who approaches work with confident vigor, embraces the Wolf & Shepherd brand, and desires to create and manage the best digital marketing platform in the market. This is a critical position for our company; a lot will be expected. You should be hungry to make changes, grow professionally, and constantly seek new ways to make things better.
What We Need:
We are looking for a highly creative and high-powered graphic designer to create smart design solutions consistent within brand and creative standards, with both print and digital design experience. You need to be able to build web graphics, email marketing, promotional and digital campaigns - Ability to conceptualize creative options that push through the clutter and take ideas from sketches, all the way to visually stunning executions. You should be able to work within a team structure, as well as independently to ensure deliverables are achieved on time while maintaining the highest quality. And, understand and embrace current design trends and how those fit into the Wolf & Shepherd brand story.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a graphic design position; consumer/lifestyle brand or eCommerce business experience is preferred.
- Connection to fashion, sport and lifestyle trends
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Experience in Graphic Design applied to product, materials, print and spaces.
- Creates graphic content that is industry leading, on trend and consistently incorporates consumer/brand insights that evoke emotion and are on-brand in storytelling.
- Uses advanced designs ability to create original graphic designs that effectively communicate Wolf & Shepherd’s brand message.
- Thorough knowledge and ability with the Adobe suite of design products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines on various projects at a time.
- Strong knowledge of file preparation for print, sample refinement and execution
- Some knowledge CSS and HTML and familiarity with responsive web design
- Strong project management and communication skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail.
- Creative thinker and self-starter, excited to contribute new ideas and help develop ‘what’s next’ for the brand.
- Proven ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, understanding of space and use of texture, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by your graphic design portfolio.
- Natural affinity for design, art and culture.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits package
- Flexible vacation
- The latest Wolf & Shepherd gear
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, let us know! Send us your resume, CV, portfolio .pdf, and professional references for this role to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you.