- Full-grain Italian calfskin or water-repellant suede upper
- Ultra soft, abrasion-resistant sheepskin lining
- Last shape adapted from Olympic track shoes
- Leather treated with custom-blended formula to improve softness and durability
- FloatForm memory foam throughout footbed for industry-leading comfort
- Heel-to-toe ratio optimized for posture and support
- Carbon fiber shank reduces weight and adds stability
Runs large. These shoes run large, so we recommend sizing down from your normal dress shoe size. So if you’re normally a 10.5 in lace-up dress shoes, we recommend selecting a size 10.
Originally designed for drivers of Italian roadsters in the 1960s, the Gunner Driver’s exotic roots lend an enduring “cool” that’s made it a staple of well-dressed men for decades. Our Drivers take things a step further; by placing extra cushioning inside super soft, water-resistant suede, we’ve given practical function to an otherwise luxurious item.