- Full-grain Italian Calfskin upper
- Ultra soft, abrasion-resistant sheepskin lining
- Last shape adapted from Olympic track shoes
- Leather treated with custom-blended formula to improve softness and durability
- FloatForm memory foam throughout footbed for industry-leading comfort
- Heel-to-Toe Ratio optimized for posture and support
- Padded leather tongue lining
- High-traction resoleable TPU outsole
Runs true to size. Take your true dress shoe size for a comfortable, glove-like fit. These will give with time and mold to the shape of your foot.
Note: Most sneakers run about a half size small, meaning someone who wears a 10 in dress shoes often prefers a 10.5 in sneakers. We recommend looking at your previous dress shoes to best gauge your size.
Named after Sir Roger Bannister – the first man to run a sub-4 minute mile – our Bannister Derby draws its inspiration from the universal desire to surpass your previous self. With an athletic last shape that resembles some of the top track cleats, our Derby allows for swift forward movement in an all-occasions dress shoe. Its graceful appeal offers more wardrobe flexibility than other dress shoes; however, we believe it still pairs best with a well-tailored suit.