- Full-grain Italian calfskin upper
- Ultra soft, abrasion-resistant sheepskin lining
- Last shape adapted from Olympic track shoes
- Leather treated with custom-blended formula to improve softness and durability
- FloatForm memory foam throughout footbed for industry-leading comfort
- Heel-to-roe ratio optimized for posture and support
- Carbon fiber shank reduces weight and adds stability
Runs true to size. Take your true dress shoe size for a comfortable, glove-like fit. These will give with time and mold to the shape of your foot.
Note: Most sneakers run about a half size small, meaning someone who wears a 10 in dress shoes often prefers a 10.5 in sneakers. We recommend looking at your previous dress shoes to best gauge your size.
With a lineage that traces back to both military and sport, it makes sense that the Striker Chukka is one of the most versatile shoes you can own. Carrying an inherent ruggedness, our Chukka is a welcome alternative to dress shoes, while being a staple casual option for generations.