Sold Out $369What size am I ?
- Full-grain Italian calfskin upper
- Ultra soft, abrasion-resistant sheepskin lining
- Last shape adapted from Olympic track shoes
- Leather treated with custom-blended formula to improve softness and durability
- FloatForm memory foam throughout footbed for industry-leading comfort
- Heel-to-toe ratio optimized for posture and support
- Carbon fiber shank reduces weight and adds stability
Runs true to size. Take your true dress shoe size for a comfortable, glove-like fit. These will give with time and mold to the shape of your foot.
Note: Most sneakers run about a half size small, meaning someone who wears a 10 in dress shoes often prefers a 10.5 in sneakers. We recommend looking at your previous dress shoes to best gauge your size.
Never be intimidated. While our Gambit Double Monk has a bit more horsepower than your typical dress shoe, it’s a surprisingly smooth ride that anyone can pull off. With its pressure-relieving two buckle construction and sleek silhouette, the striking Gambit somehow feels and performs as fantastic as it looks. The ultimate combo, in our eyes.